On-Site Services List
MONTHLY TRAINING TOPIC
MONTHLY INSPECTION & SUPPORT
- OSHA and Cal/OSHA MOCK Audits
>Report will include pictures of findings, corrective actions
- ANNUAL COMPLIANCE AUDIT
>extensive audit included
OSHA SITATION MITIGATION
- Assist with response to OSHA
- Corrective actions
- Review programs annually or as often as required
- Recommend updates
- Ensure programs are current
- Ensure updates are communicated to organization
- Document and train
OSHA TITLE 8 SAFETY
- Training for all shifts (30-45 minutes each)
- Training topics include all required annual training as per industry specific requirements.
- Inspect each building with detailed report including pictures and action items
- Chair committee
- Support manage action items
- Report to management
REQUIRED DOCUMENTED SAFETY PROGRAMS
- IIPP, HAZCOM, JHA, LOTO, additional required site specific program
- Updated and revised as needed
JOB HAZARD ANLYSIS
- Assist with developing
- Training and revising
OSHA 300 LOG
- Tracking, accident investigation
- Posting and reporting as needed
- Training and Investigation
- Forklift train the trainer
- Onsite training as needed
EMERGENCY ACTION PLANNING
- Program Development
- Active Shooter
Unlimited Phone Calls and Emails.
■Emails and phone calls will be supported at no additional charge.
■We are on call 24 hours a day with a guaranteed response time within 8 hours of calling.
■Emails will be returned with 24 hours.
■Emergency onsite visits within 24 hours.
Call for quote!
- Unlimited emails and phone calls
- Training on all required OSHA topics
- Programs review
- 24 hour onsite emergency visits