CERTIFIED ON-SITEHAZARDOUS MATERIALS
TRAINING - CERS/CUPA (RCRA)
WE COME TO YOU!
Comprehensive CERS/CUPA Training
ROI Safety Services provides comprehensive training on CERS/CUPA for your company. This training program meets and exceeds the Title 22 Requirements and Local CUPA (Fire Department) Requirements.
CERS/CUPA is mandatory training for all companies that file a hazardous materials business plan with CERS and/or generate hazardous waste (RCRA and NON RCRA).
We’ll come to your facility and deliver this training course which will cover all the requirements covered in California Title 22 “Hazardous Waste General Requirements”.
The Course Will Cover all of the Following:
- Manifesting (filling out)
- Spill Response Cleanup
- Safe Handling Chemicals
- OSHA GHS HAZCOM
- Emergency Action Plan
- Waste Profiling
- Inspections requirements
- CUPA/CERS Reporting
- Electronic Waste
- Universal Waste
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC)
We'll Go Through All of This:
Safe Handling Methods
-Hazardous materials stored at your business, including familiarity & awareness
-Coordination with local emergency response organizations
-Proper use of protective equipment
-Your company's prevention, abatement & mitigation procedures explained in the HMBEP
-Company Emergency Plan
-Closest Location for Emergency Care
-Coordination with local emergency personnel
RCRA Hazardous Waste Training:
- Comply with Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Meets annual USA EPA training requirements
- Initial and/or refresher training
- Covers how to properly identify, store, and manage regulated hazardous wastes
- Large Quantity Generators or Small Quantity Generators
- Training for hazardous waste shipping
- Necessary for all "hazardous waste personnel"
- Protect personnel
- Prevent releases
- Avoid costly EPA penalties
- Avoid CERCLA liability
Schedule Your CERS/CUPA (RCRA) Training Today!
Our Instructors will help you to develop appropriate procedures for ensuring that the required personnel receive initial and refresher training in alignment with Title 22.
Training length depends on the size and scope of your company.