We Offer Two
Safety Training & Certification Courses for Forklift Operators
LF Forklift License
This license allows you to use the most common types of forklift trucks including high reach forklifts. You’ll receive the license to operate a forklift truck.
LO Order Picker Forklift LIcense
This is the license you will need to operate an order picker forklift. You’ll receive the license to operate an order picker forklift truck.
We Offer One Zoom Course
Osha Forklift: Train the Trainer Kit
Complete OSHA Compliance Forklift Certification training kit includes:
- A PowerPoint presentation,
- Forklift Operator Training Video,
- Instructor guide,
- New OSHA regulation,
- Forklift compliance, and operator guide,
- Daily inspection checklist,
- Attendance sheet,
- Written & driving tests,
- Wallet cards,
- And much much more…
We cover how to manage your forklift training program by covering:
- Implementing a forklift training program
- Scheduling training – scheduling do’s and don'ts
- Setting up classroom
- Managing time during training
- Presentation skills
- Reading your audience
- Creating custom training ppt for your site
- Basic communication skills
- How to manage difficult students
- And much more!
Forklift Training Facts
Anyone operating a forklift must be trained and certified in accordance with OSHA’s training requirements of 29 CFR 1910.178. Licenses must be renewed every three years. The penalty for operating a forklift without a valid certification begin at $7,000 and can go as high as $70,000.
It is estimated that every year there are up to 100,000 injuries involving forklifts in the United States, with as many as one hundred people losing their lives.
Forklift Training is critical for the safety of your employees and your company!
Upcoming Forklift Training
When Must Forklift Training and Certification Be Done?
- Before an employee operates a forklift OR if the Forklift Operator is assigned a new type of Forklift that he has not been certified for
- Every three years after he or she has received their certification, they must repeat the training to keep a valid certification.
- Refresher training must be done any time an operator demonstrates a deficiency in the safe operation of the forklift. (examples of deficiency: an accident or near-miss accident, an operating being seen using the forklift in an unsafe manner, an employee evaluation has shown inadequate skill in using the forklift, a change in the workplace that can affect the safe operation of the forklift.)