CERTIFIED ON-SITEINJURY & ILLNESS
Schedule Training Today
ROI Safety Services offers IIPP
(Injury & Illness Prevention Program)
We provide you with program that meets all the required elements of the Title 8 3203 requirements.
- Key advantages of implementing an effective IIPP Program.
- Outlines safety on the job – Job Hazard Analysis
- Reduce losses resulting from accidents and injuries
- Helps prioritize safety concerns
- Sets the tone for the importance of safety
- Ensure compliance and potential legal issues.
The following are the required 8 elements
of implementing the IIPP.
- RESPONSIBLE PERSON [8 CCR 3203 (a)(1)]
a. Identify top manager
- EMPLOYEE COMPLIANCE AND DISCIPLINARY POLICY [8 CCR 3203(a)(2)]
a. Accountability of all employees
- COMMUNICATION OF SAFETY AND HEALTH INFORMATION [8 CCR 3203(a)(3)]
a. Assist with setting up Safety Committee, provide tools to use to assist with communicating to employees
- HAZARD IDENTIFICATION AND CONTROL [8 CCR 3203 (a)(4)]
a. Implement Job Hazard Analysis Program
- ACCIDENT, INJURY, AND ILLNESS INVESTIGATION [8 CCR 3203 (a)(5)]
a. Assist with implementing an effective accident investigation program
b. Tools to use during the investigation
- PROCEDURES FOR CORRECTING UNSAFE OR UNHEALTHY CONDITIONS AND WORK PRACTICES [8 CCR 3203(a)(6)]
a. Effective corrective action system and near miss to avoid serious injuries. Prevention is the focus here.
- TRAINING AND INSTRUCTION [8 CCR 3203 (a)(7)]
a. Schedule monthly training to meet annual safety training requirements. The training plan will be developed for your site.
- RECORD KEEPING [8 CCR 3203 (b)]
a. Assist with setting up records management program, retention and location.
- CODE OF SAFE PRACTICES
a. Develop a site specific code of safe practices.
On-Site Training Deliverables
Once implemented training must be performed to every employee within the organization. This also provided during the onsite visit.
The deliverables for the one-day visit are:
- Create IIPP – Site Specific – as require by CAL/OSHA
- Training – Site Specific
- Walk through of Facility – Mock CAL/OSHA Audit.
- Annual Training Schedule
- Support – after site visit!