Free Webinar: How to Handle an OSHA Inspection 4/12 8:00 am
Free Zoom Webinar
April 12, 2021
8:00 am to 8:30 am PST
Jessee McClellan will take you through essential information and actions that you need to know so you are prepared for an OSHA Inspection.
To register, select the quantity and click the “add to cart” button/. You’ll go through the checkout process, but you will not be charged. You’ll need to add all registrants & names and emails in the “registrant” box during the checkout process. That’s so they’ll get their links to the webinar.
44 in stock
A part of OSHA’s job is to have their inspectors visit jobsites and workplaces to ensure that employers are complying with applicable standards. Being prepared for an inspection when OSHA arrives and understanding what they are looking for will help you have a positive experience.
Here’s a few of the things that Jessee will cover in this free webinar:
- Employees have a safe work environment free from serious recognized hazards
- Employees have and use safe tools and equipment and properly maintain this equipment
- Warning system and signage for hazardous materials
- Keeping establish operating procedures updated and communicating them so that employees follow safety and health requirements
- Posting OSHA citations at or near the work area involved.
- and more