Health and safety is good business.
A commitment to health and safety is one of the best ways for a winery to protect its greatest resource — its people.
Such a commitment can:
• Create a better work environment
• Boost morale
• Help retain good workers
• Increase worker participation in decision making
• Improve productivity and enhance customer service
ROI Safety Services offers the training California Wineries need to stay OSHA Compliant.
ROI Safety Services Offers the Following
On-Site Safety Evaluation & Training For Wineries
- Onsite evaluation to Title 8 3203 – identify site specific work hazards
-Wine process – confined space, fall protection, working at heights.
-Operating powered industrial trucks – forklifts, booms etc.
- Provide onsite training: Forklift, Confined Space, Lock out Tag out, Fall Protection, Hazardous Communication, Ladder Safety, Slips Trips & Falls
- Work with local CERS/CUPA reporting
-Emergency Evacuation Programs
-Fire Safety Programs