OSHA Requirements COVID-19
COVID-19 Worker Protection Training
DATE: November 12, 2020
Time: 9:00 to 10:00 AM
Processing Fee: $10.00
COVID-19 WORKER PROTECTION TRAINING
Meet Cal/OSHA’s Interim General Guidelines on Protecting Workers
Training on Cal/OSHA Regulations
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Establishing Infection Prevention Measures
- Employee Safety Procedures
- Washing Facilities
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Infection Prevention Procedures
- Policies for sick employees
- Adherence to the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Illness reporting
- Physical distancing
- Face covering
- Frequent handwashing
- Cough and sneeze etiquette
- Other touching policies
- Shared workspaces
- Cleaning & disinfecting procedures
- Policies for workplaces with COVID-19 infected employees
- Customer guidelines and accommodations
Available for All Employer Types
- Employers Covered by ATD Standard:
- Hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, clinics, medical offices, outpatient medical facilities, home health care, long-term health care facilities, hospices, medical outreach services, medical transport and emergency medical services.
- Certain laboratories, public health services and police services that are reasonably anticipated to expose employees to an aerosol transmissible disease.
- Correctional facilities, homeless shelters, and drug treatment programs.
- Coroner’s offices, mortuaries, funeral homes, and other facilities that perform aerosol generating procedures on cadavers.
- Any other locations when Cal/OSHA informs employers in writing that they must comply with the ATD Standard.
- Employers NOT Covered by ATD Standard
Click here for more info on CAL/OSHA Guidelines
Refund Policy: No Refunds, Only Reschedules